Managing an enterprise’s network infrastructure is critical to security, efficiency and stability.
Below are some general guidelines you can follow to avoid problems and ensure your business’s network infrastructure is working properly:
- Establish A Clear Strategy:
- Establish clear strategic goals for your network infrastructure.
- Establish clear strategic objectives, usage policies and guidelines for your network infrastructure.
- Protection from Malicious Software:
- Implement frequent software updates and security monitoring.
- Use Antivirus Software
- Firewalls and Access Rights:
- Install firewalls to control inbound and outbound traffic.
- Establish role-based access restrictions for employees.
- Secure Connection (VPN):
Use secure connections through Virtual Private Networks (VPN) for remote access.
- Network Monitoring:
Implement network monitoring systems for immediate problem detection.
- Daily Backups:
Make regular backups of data and check its recoverability.
- Physical Security:
Protect physical space with appropriate security measures.
- Staff Training:
Train employees on the proper use and security of the network infrastructure.
- Continuous Review:
Review the security strategy and measures at regular intervals.
All of the above of course requires time and specialist knowledge and therefore an investment of money. A partnership with PC PROJECT can be such a successful investment.
Contact us to assess your requirements and take on all of the above and more to help you ensure the reliability, efficiency and security of your business network infrastructure.